We will now develop a pack of material ready for your new custom home construction.
* Working and structural detail drawings
* Structural Engineering
* Complete internal detail drawings of all cabinetry and furniture design, bathrooms, kitchen, robes etc
* Complete mechanical design and detail drawings.
* Complete electrical plans & house smarts
* All products, fixtures and fittings that can be selected from our well displayed and appointed office showroom in Richmond
Of course Town Planning (if required), Building permits and all regulatory authorities as required are all managed by our expert pre construction team. By the end of this process we will have a completed documentation set that will make up the final Building Contract ready for our construction team to build your dream home.
During this stage we offer you a comprehensive and integrated interior design consultation with our interiors team. Nothing is left to chance, including furnishings, light fittings, floor coverings, appliances. Our Interiors team will guide you through one of the most exciting phases of your journey and offer unparalleled advice. We are proud to offer this as another unique feature of your journey with Glenvill.
This stage in the process normally takes around 16 weeks depending on the complexity of the home, level of finish and documentation required.